Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Milford SB Supercharger does not appear on "Visited Chargers" page.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have charged numerous times at the Milford south bound supercharger.
It does not appear
on the "Visited Chargers" page of the navigation system.
I have been to 22 other supercharger locations and they all appear on the list (including Milford north bound).
Not a big deal but curious if it happens on other cars?

I've got SB Milford, but not NB and I've charged there.
And for some reason NB Greenwich shows up as a grey charger but not red supercharger.
I've also visited Tannersville PA a couple times and it doesn't show up. I'll take another run at that on Saturday as a bunch of cars are meeting for an unofficial ribbon-cutting ceremony.

I have a similar problem with a level 2 charger I have used 2 or 3 times. It is not shown on the Nav map. I thought they get added automatically once you use them. At least one other Level 2 I have used is on the amp....

Just guessing here.........Superchargers do not show up on "visited chargers" to the best of my knowledge. I believe that "visited chargers" are all others.

There is some sort of button on the upper right-hand corner of the maps that you can touch and the lightning bolt appears (or disappears.) Visited chargers only appear on the map when the lightning bolt is active.

A few months ago, I noticed the same thing. I called Tesla, and they asked me if the bolt was visible. It wasn't, so I pressed it until it was. Voila!

Just guessing here.........Superchargers do not show up on "visited chargers" to the best of my knowledge. I believe that "visited chargers" are all others.
This seems unlikely since every supercharger I have been to except Milford SB appears on my visited chargers list.
Do your visited superchargers not show up on your visited list?

As a matter of fact, they do! I do not recall what prompted me to say what I mentioned earlier. I do know that I think I have viewed that particular option maybe once or twice in the two years that I have owned my car.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.