Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Milton Keynes SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had a problem with booking in an appointment with the Milton Keynes service centre. I’ve tried to book this evening and options for this SC have disappeared. Only London and Stafford are offering appointments - a good 60 miles away when MK is only 14 miles.

I booked mine in earlier last week for an electric boot lift issue and they were there then. I noticed that they no longer seemed to be offering appointments earlier than 8am, as previous times I booked in very early (6 or 7am) as it was more convenient to get to work.

They then texted me and re-arranged it for a mobile ranger visit instead.

I booked mine in earlier last week for an electric boot lift issue and they were there then. I noticed that they no longer seemed to be offering appointments earlier than 8am, as previous times I booked in very early (6 or 7am) as it was more convenient to get to work.

They then texted me and re-arranged it for a mobile ranger visit instead.
I've got an appointment booked next Monday at 08.30 am for various bits and bobs. So I hope they're still there. First time going, also mk SC is my local sc centre.

Thanks all. I have their email address though slow to respond. They replaced my boot floor cover as the one on delivery had a mark that would not clean out. The replacement part is too small to cover the whole area covering the under boot storage area. I mean what the?? Asked for my old marked boot cover back. Unless of course they have black listed me - this is 3rd service request in 4weeks of ownership - my charging point has now failed to release on 3 separate occasions. Steering vibration has continued and judders at slow speeds now too and door alignment is now better further to MK ranger adjusting the door striker but completely off at the window line and difficult to close the door.

I half created a test service request in the app to check for you, using a nearby postcode to MK.

Likewise, they were not shown as available.

Maybe they are fully booked up, must be many new owners in that area if so.

I can confirm Milton Keynes Service centre is NOT closing. Spoken with them today and they will eventually be moving to a bigger site in Milton Keynes but not sure of the date.
The reason they are not showing up in the app is they are completely booked up for the next two months.
You might have some luck if you speak to them on the phone!

Reactions: PR-UK
I can confirm Milton Keynes Service centre is NOT closing. Spoken with them today and they will eventually be moving to a bigger site in Milton Keynes but not sure of the date.
The reason they are not showing up in the app is they are completely booked up for the next two months.
Odd they say they are booked up. When I booked in the 10th there were slots available almost every day I ended up going for the 14th February as it’s half term and made life easier but the whole day seemed to be open for booking. They must have had a surge of bookings!

Might be all the model 3 recalls coming in?

Other SC's around the area look to have some availability. Can enter any address to find availability of any SC, don't need to actually submit the request.

Seems just MK that's totally booked up for so far ahead.

It is a bit worrying that a SC has become saturated, it Is not necessarily a positive sign for the cars. I don't know what the ratio of Tesla cars per service centre is, but would be interesting to see how that compares to others.

But I guess it matches why Consumer Reports unfortunately do list Tesla's reliability so low. Some poor service centres are overstretched.

Yes I’ve booked into Stratford on Avon and as you say they have plenty availability. I’m not convinced the MK SC not offering appointments is down to just how busy they are - would not be surprised if they have staff shortages but then again when I was in after Christmas they looked as if they were refurbishing part of the SC. Also a clever way to disperse the SC appointments to other centres which are quieter like Stratford.

Yes I’ve booked into Stratford on Avon and as you say they have plenty availability. I’m not convinced the MK SC not offering appointments is down to just how busy they are - would not be surprised if they have staff shortages but then again when I was in after Christmas they looked as if they were refurbishing part of the SC. Also a clever way to disperse the SC appointments to other centres which are quieter like Stratford.
How is someone from Milton Keynes supposed to pick their loan car up from Stratford on Avon and get to work? That would be a day wasted including the return instead of 40 mins. Even worse if there is no loan car. How would you get home from there easily