Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Milwaukee Hotels with Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. I've done some research and the only hotel I can find in Milwaukee with access to a charger is the Clarion at the Airport. Thought I'd check with the group and see if anyone else knows of any other hotels in/near Milwaukee with chargers or chargers near by.

Thanks,
Liz

We are located on 22300 W Bluemound Road, or N4 W22300 Bluemound Rd Waukesha, WI 53186 (both addresses are for the same location). We are presently installing an Outdoor HPWC and a 70A Clipper Creek charging station right in our front parking lot. They should be running before the end of July. There are several hotels less than 1 mile away if that helps.
The name of the business is Marshall Auto Body.

Scott2613 thanks for the info. We are raveling the end of this month, so won't get a chance to utilize your charger this trip. But I will definitely keep you in mind for future trips. My grandmother is getting up in age (95). So, with the SC in Normal, I plan on traveling to Milwaukee to see her more often. So, I definitely will need charging options up there.

Clarion at the Airport

Ok. I've done some research and the only hotel I can find in Milwaukee with access to a charger is the Clarion at the Airport. Thought I'd check with the group and see if anyone else knows of any other hotels in/near Milwaukee with chargers or chargers near by.

Thanks,
Liz

Charger is level 2 and is no longer free.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks,
Liz

Charger is level 2 and is no longer free.

We are located on 22300 W Bluemound Road, or N4 W22300 Bluemound Rd Waukesha, WI 53186 (both addresses are for the same location). We are presently installing an Outdoor HPWC and a 70A Clipper Creek charging station right in our front parking lot. They should be running before the end of July. There are several hotels less than 1 mile away if that helps.
The name of the business is Marshall Auto Body.

Wow! That's awesome.

We're planning a weekend trip up to Milwaukee some time this summer. Hopefully we'll swing by there. Do you sell detailing products at your shop?