TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Milwaukee Hotels with Charging

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Liz G, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Ok. I've done some research and the only hotel I can find in Milwaukee with access to a charger is the Clarion at the Airport. Thought I'd check with the group and see if anyone else knows of any other hotels in/near Milwaukee with chargers or chargers near by.

Thanks,
    Liz

2. scott2613

scott2613 Member

We are located on 22300 W Bluemound Road, or N4 W22300 Bluemound Rd Waukesha, WI 53186 (both addresses are for the same location). We are presently installing an Outdoor HPWC and a 70A Clipper Creek charging station right in our front parking lot. They should be running before the end of July. There are several hotels less than 1 mile away if that helps.
    The name of the business is Marshall Auto Body.

3. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Scott2613 thanks for the info. We are raveling the end of this month, so won't get a chance to utilize your charger this trip. But I will definitely keep you in mind for future trips. My grandmother is getting up in age (95). So, with the SC in Normal, I plan on traveling to Milwaukee to see her more often. So, I definitely will need charging options up there.

4. montgom626

montgom626 Active Member

Clarion at the Airport

Charger is level 2 and is no longer free.

- - - Updated - - -

Charger is level 2 and is no longer free.

5. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Wow! That's awesome.

We're planning a weekend trip up to Milwaukee some time this summer. Hopefully we'll swing by there. Do you sell detailing products at your shop?

6. Liz G

Liz G P03056

FYI stayed at the Rodeway on 27th st. Used the j1772 across e street at AAA. Worked great. Thanks Chris for the help finding this hotel.

7. greencharge

greencharge Member

Great info, opens the roads for summer