Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mini Screen 12/24 time won't hold setting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Tesla Y / 3 owners -- I recently installed the Mini screen that fits above my steering wheel on my 2023 Model Y (Ryzen). For a month it worked perfectly. Coincidence?? After the most recent Tesla update ?? Coincidence?? The 12/24 hour time setting does not hold on my mini screen -- I go into setup and choose 12 and it works fine up until I park the car -- when I restart the car -- I find the screen comes on and has reverted to the 24 hour clock -- I reset and all seems fine until shut down, when I start up again the 24 hour clock is back. My coworker who has the same car and screen told me her car mini screen is doing the same thing --is anyone else who has this unit installed having the same problem?

Hey Tesla Y / 3 owners -- I recently installed the Mini screen that fits above my steering wheel on my 2023 Model Y (Ryzen). For a month it worked perfectly. Coincidence?? After the most recent Tesla update ?? Coincidence?? The 12/24 hour time setting does not hold on my mini screen -- I go into setup and choose 12 and it works fine up until I park the car -- when I restart the car -- I find the screen comes on and has reverted to the 24 hour clock -- I reset and all seems fine until shut down, when I start up again the 24 hour clock is back. My coworker who has the same car and screen told me her car mini screen is doing the same thing --is anyone else who has this unit installed having the same problem?
Purchased from hansshow or from aliexpress. i have it installed but did not bother checking the time. Use it more for speedometer. I will have a check this week and let you know if getting the same issue.

I bought mine from aliexpress and have the exact same issue, except that mine is off by 12 hours (shows 8AM at 8PM) and when I switch it to 12 hours it does not change and still shows 24 hour format. I got the most recent firmware from the seller and it still does the same thing. Has anyone had any issues or luck fixing this?