TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

mini tesla

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Bishop, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Bishop

Bishop Member

so I'm thinking about buying my 3 year old that mini tesla

has anyone bought one before? does it use a tesla cell ? how many kids can it seat?

2. Three60guy

Three60guy Member

I saw one in the showroom of a Tesla Service Center/Sales location. They had two of them. One red and one black. Can't answer the Tesla cell question but it holds only one kid.

Cheers

3. Bruin1996

Bruin1996 Member

Check out the Radio Flyer Tesla for Kids website.. Has all of the information you need. I have seen videos were 2 little kids fit in the Tesla. I want to buy one for my 2 kids (2 and 6) but wife blocking me. Will have to keep working on her.

4. CTShore

CTShore Member

I bought 2 for my granddaughters, ages 4 & 5. Easy to charge, and they plug them in to an outlet next to the Model S by themselves. Got extra batteries, but range is excellent and haven't yet needed them. We have a kid friendly beach neighborhood and they "drive" to the beach. Have kept the speed on low when I am with them (their dad lets them use the higher speed). BTW, the 4 yr old is by far the better driver. IMO, it really depends on the child if a motor toy is right for her/him.
    They both love them...talk about a Tesla grin!

• Love x 1