TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Minimum Age?

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by pox, Jul 5, 2015.

1. pox

pox Member

I am still trying to talk my wife into making the trip, my son is 8 years old and loves the Tesla. He is very excited about going on the Factory tour. 54 inches tall so I think he is okay for that.
    If my wife doesn't go I would still like to take my son with me and still go to a few of the sessions. He's very smart for is age and even does is own programing in Minecraft. He watches tech tutorials on computers and videos every day just for fun. If it's is okay is there a half day pass for Saturday and would I need to buy two tickets?

2. CatB

CatB Member

I have no answer for you, but just wanted to say how cool it is that your son is coding in Minecraft. I hope he can come and meet the Visible Tesla crowd :)

3. pox

pox Member

The Wife decided to go with, so I signed up for everything. In Park City, UT now, Heading to Reno tonight.