Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minnesota Electricians?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for someone serving the Eagan area of Minnesota for charger (or at least 14-50) installation. There are a few options listed on Tesla's website, but some have broken/outdated websites and I'd like an owner referral if there's someone you've had good success with.

Can anyone here help?

I'm looking for someone serving the Eagan area of Minnesota for charger (or at least 14-50) installation. There are a few options listed on Tesla's website, but some have broken/outdated websites and I'd like an owner referral if there's someone you've had good success with.

Can anyone here help?
I used Bryan to install a Tesla charger in my garage recommended by Tesla service staff. Very professional. Phone contact: 612-366-3885.

I used Bryan to install a Tesla charger in my garage recommended by Tesla service staff. Very professional. Phone contact: 612-366-3885.
Thanks for the info. Is he independent or associated with a company?

I had great service and pricing from Kendrick electric.
I'll check them out :)

I had horrible service and was grossly overcharged by Sherman Electric. I told Tesla, and they took them off their recomended list.
Good to know!

In case anyone is still looking for a good electrician, I had fantastic service from Jeff at Skyline Electric and he gave the best price by far.

They installed a 100A sub-panel in my garage, HPWC, and dedicated meter panel for Xcel Energy to use for the EV rate. They are located in Saint Paul but service the greater metro area. Very professional and I'll be using them for any future work.

The Twin Cities Best electrical contractor

Brandon from Eddy’s electric highly recommend. He just installed Tesla wall charger and off peak meter wiring. He is very professional, reliable and affordable. I probably called over 60+ electricians and just save you guys some time.

Eddy’s electric 612-578-0848. Just call and say Kerem recommended so he can give you a quote.