Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minnesota Tesla Owners Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. Long time lurker, first post.

Has anyone used Mendota Electric for HPWC install? Good experience? They're not coming up on Angie's list so a bit concerned. We're in NE Metro and Sherman apparently doesn't come up this way.

Thanks,

Join us to form the Minnesota Tesla Owners Club, if you are in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Twin Cities, Duluth, Rochester, Winona, Mankato, or any other city in Minnesota, MN.

Cem Erdem

Tesla Model S
#11,745

Clint Massie here
We got a 90D dec 27 2016
Where do I join? Sounds interesting. Sounds like MN power is also wanting to meet to figure out future EV needs.

Any recs for window tinting in MSP area? Looking for ceramic window tinting.

Thanks!

Check out Tint Pros.

Had mine done over the summer. Did all side windows and the rear (one piece). Very happy with the work.

Reactions: 82bert
Join us to form the Minnesota Tesla Owners Club, if you are in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Twin Cities, Duluth, Rochester, Winona, Mankato, or any other city in Minnesota, MN.

Cem Erdem

Tesla Model S
#11,745
I will be joining in summer when I move up there to Minneapolis, I lived in North Dakota for twenty years, so I know what weather is coming up next year.
when I was in North Dakota I had a Camry and drove on Michelin all season tires. Now I have a 2019 SR+ 18 in wheels I went for the 18 in because of the bad ruts and potholes they have down here in South Texas. any suggestions on what kind of tire I should get for Minneapolis roads for winter.

I will be joining in summer when I move up there to Minneapolis, I lived in North Dakota for twenty years, so I know what weather is coming up next year.
when I was in North Dakota I had a Camry and drove on Michelin all season tires. Now I have a 2019 SR+ 18 in wheels I went for the 18 in because of the bad ruts and potholes they have down here in South Texas. any suggestions on what kind of tire I should get for Minneapolis roads for winter.
I've been pretty happy with the Sottozero tires that come with the winter tire package that Tesla sells.