Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minnesota waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered early December 2021, Model Y Long Range, white paint, black seats, 19" wheels, tow package, 5 seats, no FSD. Finished my profile at that time too.

Initial delivery date was July 2022, then pushed to October. Then about two weeks ago it got pushed back all the way to Nov2022-Feb 2023. Still saying that today. Basically Tesla is telling me they're off their initial delivery date by six months??

Pretty bummed about this :-/

Reactions: Aviateur17
I ordered early December 2021, Model Y Long Range, white paint, black seats, 19" wheels, tow package, 5 seats, no FSD. Finished my profile at that time too.

Initial delivery date was July 2022, then pushed to October. Then about two weeks ago it got pushed back all the way to Nov2022-Feb 2023. Still saying that today. Basically Tesla is telling me they're off their initial delivery date by six months??

Ouch. I have one already so I was OK with delays, in fact put my order on hold, hoping for 4680's, but we know how that turned out, and that pushed me 2 months out. So have to take delivery now or lose my deposit and the price has gone up $2500 since I placed my original order. I'm excited to take delivery, but this won't be my last one. Strange having two Y's in my app, waiting for delivery.

I always remind everyone lamenting their distant EDDs that the dates mean almost nothing after the first one and before the last two or three updates. Everything in between is almost random and not to be trusted. Most recent deliveries have been at the 7-9 month mark. Given the huge backlog and supply chain issues, I think 10 months for your order is very reasonable so September-October is likely. So, don't worry about that crazy far-off EDD. It will change 10 more times forward and back before likely setting on a two-week range in the early fall before you get your VIN. I hope that helps.

I always remind everyone lamenting their distant EDDs that the dates mean almost nothing after the first one and before the last two or three updates. Everything in between is almost random and not to be trusted. Most recent deliveries have been at the 7-9 month mark. Given the huge backlog and supply chain issues, I think 10 months for your order is very reasonable so September-October is likely. So, don't worry about that crazy far-off EDD. It will change 10 more times forward and back before likely setting on a two-week range in the early fall before you get your VIN. I hope that helps.
Thanks for the info! Fingers crossed

Wishing I was. I'm waiting for a change in status any day now since my order date was 10/31/2021. 207 days waiting now.
Hey i am with you. I ordered on 10/29 and my edd hasnt updated since march. Still waiting. On the bright side your edd is way earlier then mine. Mine is August 21-October 2.

Hey i am with you. I ordered on 10/29 and my edd hasnt updated since march. Still waiting. On the bright side your edd is way earlier then mine. Mine is August 21-October 2.
Same here. 10/1 OD and still stuck with EDD of "June", which hasn't updated in 5 weeks or so. Any SA I speak with just say I should hopefully get it in June, but they apparently cannot see anything more than I can in the app. Serenity Now...

Did you schedule your delivery yet. I was assigned a VIN on May 23 and I am still waiting to schedule my delivery. The estimated delivery date is showing as June 6 - June 10. Our cars might arrive on the same trailer !
Yes, I'm scheduled for 3:00pm

When I called to verify, and possibly move up, they said they have been adding one week to edd window as all deliveries to MN are being delayed in IL at the railyard because they are having a hard time getting the cars off the trains and onto trucks to be delivered here.

My EDD was 5/31-6/4 but the earliest I could book my pick up was 6/6 due to expected transit delay.

• Informative
Reactions: towndrunk