Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minnesota Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have that but mine has something sliding under the dashboard. I hear it when I make the turn a little too fast. It sounds like a tiny plastic ball. I am going to create another ticket for that.
Well after searching YouTube I found my rattle issue. One of the hatch bumpers at the corner by the taillight wasn't extended out far enough. Took it off and adjusted it so that an envelope placed in between when the hatch closes won't pull out and the rattle is gone! I checked all four bumpers and they were all good except the one.

Reactions: scionbox
Can anyone here share their fees paid at pick-up? I’m trying to get a full view of the cost, but either MN has made it really confusing to calculate licensing/registration fees online (without a VIN), or I’m an idiot.

I‘m considering a MY AWD with MSM and a tow package for $53k.

Can anyone here share their fees paid at pick-up? I’m trying to get a full view of the cost, but either MN has made it really confusing to calculate licensing/registration fees online (without a VIN), or I’m an idiot.

I‘m considering a MY AWD with MSM and a tow package for $53k.
All of the taxes, fees, & registration will be listed and shown in the app when you view the detail on the financing page. You will know exactly how much you'll pay LOOOOOOOOOONG before your car arrives.

In my case:
Sales Tax $4330.95.... (yours will be less)
Registration Tax $514.00
Registration Amount $147

I’m picking up at the Maplewood location a week from tomorrow. I had been debating a LR for months, but in truth, I don’t take more than 4 road trips a year so the loss of range just isn’t a big deal to me. With this vehicle being exactly what I wanted in every other way – and in inventory – it seemed time to make my move.

Anyone on hold due to the MN EV rebate? Has anyone heard of what the details would be for getting the $2500 credit?
I have been trying to google this to find out more, particularly the start date for the credit; however, I have not been able to find anything. If any of you know more, please share! I have several friends who are looking at EVs, and this is something that might tip the balance.

I received an email supply ignoring all my questions and starting all info would be in their email newsletter and on the MN Dept of Commerce home page when available. 🤦‍♂️

There’s a person in the MN Tesla Owners FB group that is connected to the auto dealers association, and he said it’s gonna be a while.