Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minnesota Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY CHANGE NUMBER 5
NEW EDD APR 12 - MAY 15
It looks like they are pushing for quarter end delivery numbers not prioritizing the more profitable MYPs. I am sure tons of people with MYLRs ordered at the late Jan to early Feb still waiting for their deliveries. Based on the past quarters, many of the bay area customers will a lot of delivery rush in the last few days of the quarter.

The good thing is that all MYs are going to be eligible for the full EV credits even with the anticipated treasury guidance.

Hi All,
Just found this group.
Here are a few of my details
ODD 01/16
MYLR7 White/Black - No other options
EDD 1 - 02/28-03/31
EDD 2- 03/18 - 03/31 (03/01)
EDD 3 - 04/01 - 04/05 (03/18)
03/19 - Vin assigned (Fremont Build) - Hoping it comes with matrix headlights :)
Got a message to schedule delivery today either on 03/28 or 03/29.
Trying to check if I can hold off until 03/30 or 03/31.

Hi All,
Just found this group.
Here are a few of my details
ODD 01/16
MYLR7 White/Black - No other options
EDD 1 - 02/28-03/31
EDD 2- 03/18 - 03/31 (03/01)
EDD 3 - 04/01 - 04/05 (03/18)
03/19 - Vin assigned (Fremont Build) - Hoping it comes with matrix headlights :)
Got a message to schedule delivery today either on 03/28 or 03/29.
Trying to check if I can hold off until 03/30 or 03/31.
Pickup is in Rogers, MN.
Anyone know if mud flaps and PPF come installed?

The PPFs and the mud guards should be installed at the local showrooms based on my recent conversation with the EP showroom. Mine has both. As @bekk said, you should still check during your pick up.

Reactions: Tcorn and Devil29
Hi guys, I just added my MYP to my insurance with Connect by AmFam through Costco. For $500/$1,000 coverage, the premium is $292 for 6 months after the multiple car discount (2 OR more). The $250/$500 deducitible coverage will be $35 more per 6 months. This is significantly lower than the Tesla's quote with 90 score as the starting point.

I thought the rate is pretty good and wanted to share. Hopefully someone can also save money.

Reactions: Devil29 and Tcorn
Hi guys, I just added my MYP to my insurance with Connect by AmFam through Costco. For $500/$1,000 coverage, the premium is $292 for 6 months after the multiple car discount (2 OR more). The $250/$500 deducitible coverage will be $35 more per 6 months. This is significantly lower than the Tesla's quote with 90 score as the starting point.

I thought the rate is pretty good and wanted to share. Hopefully someone can also save money.
I also use Connect by AmFam. Much cheaper that Tesla insurance or progressive.

Reactions: scionbox
Any if you getting a rattle in the back? Sounds like a metal piece hitting another metal piece when I go over a bump. I took out the trunk cover and it still does it so it's not that...
I don't have that but mine has something sliding under the dashboard. I hear it when I make the turn a little too fast. It sounds like a tiny plastic ball. I am going to create another ticket for that.

Reactions: Tcorn
Did you guys all get your license plates? Mine came in today via UPS. It has been only 5 days since I picked up my car.
Hah. They haven't even fixed their screw up with financing. My temp registration expires in 1 wk. I've never seen financing take so slow in my life. Any other car I've financed it's done in less than an hour. I'm almost a month in

I am patiently waiting. I've got my wall charger installed and have all my accessories. Now I'm done with everything I can do to pass the time while I wait for the car.... I usually am pretty good at waiting but this is killing me.