Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minor dent + scratch occurred in camera blindspot.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not a big fan of increasing company costs if I can avoid it since it will just circle around as higher costs. That said, I would definitely go through my own insurance company since the counter-party is a lot less likely to dick them around, and wrong information gets sorted out.
It may be too late for this as the estimate has already been written and approved by Progressive. However, based on my experience, I think you may well be right. Communication with the "Claims Generalist"at Progressive been frustrating and my emails, phone calls & texts are often not returned and despite my written requests, they have still not given me access to my claim or estimate. All City Collision has been doing most of the follow up (including emailing me a copy of the estimate) directly with the Progressive Adjuster. The "Claims Generalist" finally emailed me this evening saying "...please send us the invoice for the rental" to which I replied "Can Enterprise Rent A Car not bill Progressive directly referencing my claim?". Don't know if this is just poor service from Progressive, but next time I'll deal with my insurance (Connect) all the way.