Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minor issues related to the server problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there were lots of people who were affected about the tesla server issues.

I wonder if it affects other accounts differently.

I noticed couple minor things that were off on my account. I’m sure it’s minor compare to the other ones who were locked out of their cars.

My minor issues that i’ve notice are:
1) the dashcam icon for the sentry mode always disappears. (I have to remove and put the usb stick back to get the icon back)

2) my charging schedules always switches off and if not set to a different time. And my schedule settings doesn’t save.

3) my favorite settings were not listed / disappeared and streaming are not refreshing. Ex. The episodes on the mad money were just repeating every same episode. (Older episode)

4) reviewing the sentry mode files, the video was just purple and glitching. It appears that it stuck at a certain frame and the timer just goes back and forth (cycling)
I somehow can’t see what was recorded.

5) after deleting the “corrupted” video, whenever i get into my car, i have notifications on sentry mode but there are no recordings.

6) some of the sentry mode remote viewing doesn’t work, like viewing right side and back don’t work. Front and left works..

I wonder if there’s a way to reset / refresh the system to get it back the way it was.
I didn’t see any software updates and this is why i am assuming could be server issue related.

Anyone else having these symptoms?
Thanks in advance

Everything you listed except for Sentry remote viewing does not use any networking or servers at all, so your car probably needs a reboot. Hold down both thumb wheels on the steering wheel until the screen goes dark (unplug the USB flash drive first). You can also try formatting the USB flash drive from the car settings to make sure it isn't corrupt.

Reactions: jamesxtxt