Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minor parking garage bump fixes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the Charlotte NC area and had an incident involving a tight parking garage downtown having a pole in the wrong place. I'm not getting any error messages from the car and it seems like the damage is just the bumper and possibly one ultrasonic (see in the pic). Has anyone experienced fixes for minor damage such as this could I do it myself or do I have to go into a body shop?

If I do need to go to a body shop do I need to do it through Tesla service and have them redirect me or should I go straight to a third party also does anyone know of the Tesla certified body shops in the Charlotte area?

Attachments

• IMG_20220421_100600.jpg
    IMG_20220421_100600.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 137
Is the sensor missing, not likely or it would throw an error, or is it just dropped behind the bumper fascia?

I would take it to a paint detailer to see if they could clean it up, re-clip the bumper, etc.

Hi J3,
We are from Southpark, live in Naples mostly now. The BEST body shop BY FAR in Charlotte or anywhere close is Import Auto. Call Loren Koski at 704-535-0571. He is the best!!!! Utterly honest as the day is long and does ALL the high end cars for Rick Hendrick