TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mint 2014 Tesla Model S 85S Black/Black - Reduced - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Akash, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Akash

Akash Member

Mint 2014 Tesla Model S 85S Black/Black - Reduced

Mint Condition S 85
    Purchased new July, 2014 (VIN 43,XXX)
    2,800 miles
    Garaged at work and home.
    Black Color with Opticoat applied immediately after delivery.
    Suntek CXP tints installed 35% all around. Blocks heat while still letting plenty of natural light through.
    Mint condition inside and out, no dents, scratches, dings or accidents; only 4 months old, practically new.
    Panoramic roof
    Tech package
    Parking Sensors
    19" Wheels - No scratches or curb rash on them. Look at the pictures.
    Supercharger enabled

The car is absolutely amazing and love every moment I am driving it. I am a big tech nerd and the new features are very appealing so I want to upgrade to the latest.

Serious offers only please. Again the car is practically brand new and haven't really driven it that much since I got it since I have been busy with work. It is a great bargain for getting the car without waiting for the federal tax rebate.

Feel free to contact me if you want more pictures or more information.

List Date: 10/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mint 2014 Tesla Model S 85S Black/Black - Reduced
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    rMf8Gj83CUHV.jpe
    kYCXyrXwCTmy.jpe
    ZEuSr2dpb3XA.jpe
    UeuHt8KptGfE.jpe
    X8FCP3T3dhAj.jpe
    sHg0QUdyGGZS.jpe
    2MUg4FZeYFM6.jpe
    V7uj6n8EZuVk.jpe
    epFbfZDHR1Pu.jpe
    7bhtXzTp7Yhu.jpe
    WTwtX3CMZbPx.jpe

2. Notacarguy

Notacarguy Member

Check your pm

3. Mnlevin

Mnlevin Member

Your car is beautiful. It is like new, it is only a few months old. In the past, the want or need for a car immediately would overcome paying NEW price for a used car. Not so as of late. The specs on this car come out to just about $80k after rebate. Considering a new car with the new technology, for the same price as this beautiful car, but I think if you want to move up, you best be prepared to take the hit. What it is I don't know, but I would think anything over $70k would be a great offer that you should consider, there has to be a differential for 0 miles and new technology vs barely used almost new, older technology. Also considering most of your likely buyers will need to ship the car, that could be another $1k. If you don't keep it, the car will make someone very happy.

4. nanbo

nanbo New Member

Hello from Dallas/Ft.Worth

Hello...could you tell me if your car is sill available? Very interested and a short distance away!! I am new to this forum and not sure how my message will arrive. Could you plz email me, if you see me email address. Let me know plz....thanks!!