Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available Mint White 2017 Tesla Model S 75 w/Reus Sound System!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car is in PRISTINE MINT showroom condition. Asking $73k w/Rues system. If you would like to omit the Reus system, asking price will be reduced to $70k. PM me if interested. I'm relocating to Germany for work in January, which is the reason I'm selling.

Pearl White Multi-coat
Glass Roof
21" Grey Wheels
Black Next Generation Textile Seats
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Black Headliner
Supercharger Enabled (Free and Unlimited for life)
Autopilot Hardware 2.5 (not enabled)
Premium Package (incl. LED headlights, HEPA filter, Pwr liftgate, ambient lighting, etc)
10,353 miles
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Additional Items:
Reus Audio $6k high end upgrade w/subwoofer control embedded in driver's seat and 2 10" subwoofers in trunk
Matte Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tinted windows
California Carpool Sticker

Model S
  • 75 kWh Battery
  • 249 miles (EPA)
  • 4.3 seconds 0-60 mph

not adding up for me...

unlimited supercharging means it was built before Jan 2017
BUT... says AP 2.5 which is only about a month or 2 old
says 4.3 seconds 0-60 which to my knowledge is not consistent with jan 2017 cars although i do think i heard some rumor about updating the performance in the older ones...and 10K in mileage seems consistent with the January build... also when did the glass roof option start?

pretty car confusing post

0-60 is doubtful, asking price is little too high. Looks like OP copy-pasted specs of the last built RWD 75 and applied it to his winter-spring built car.

Last edited:
I have seen Inventory S75 cars around 75k with AP2 enabled. In fact if you can get a standard S75 which now is AWD and has air suspension for 79.5k. Post incentives like 7.5k Federal and 2.5k for say CA. Those come out to 65k or 69k.

What is the economics of buying used cars around in excess of 65k?

I am a newbie and just trying to understand how this works. No intent of maligning the OP's post.
In fact I notice this pattern in used car ads a lot. They seem to not always account for the incentives but get sold nonetheless!
What gives?

I have seen Inventory S75 cars around 75k with AP2 enabled. In fact if you can get a standard S75 which now is AWD and has air suspension for 79.5k. Post incentives like 7.5k Federal and 2.5k for say CA. Those come out to 65k or 69k.

What is the economics of buying used cars around in excess of 65k?

I am a newbie and just trying to understand how this works. No intent of maligning the OP's post.
In fact I notice this pattern in used car ads a lot. They seem to not always account for the incentives but get sold nonetheless!
What gives?
They may sell but ultimately the used seller probably comes down significantly in price. There is not a shortage of brand new cars available.

Sorry guys, several errors indeed (unfortunately, I cant edit the original post). Error on the 0-60, its actually 5.5 seconds, not 4.3 (thats for the 75D) and yes its Autopilot 2.0, not 2.5. I didn't know the free supercharging doesn't transfer to the next owner, my bad on that.
Car was ordered in mid May, delivered June 29, 2017 for what its worth.