Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

miracial mile chicago charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a Tesla HPWC at the Park Hyatt.
And there's always the local showroom. :D
I believe that the charger at the park hyatt is for their clients, correct me if I am wrong. yes I know about the SpC on grand but I've heard that access can be limited and since I'll be overnighting there I figured that I only need an L2.
FWIW: I proposed to my wife in the restaurant there many years ago.

Yes usually hotels are for guests, but its worth asking. I left my car over night with a Ritz Carlton valet who plugged it in and moved it as needed, while I was staying overnight at a condo next door. I paid the overnight parking rate plus valet tip, but it was secure, being watched and charged up when I returned. And if you told them of your marriage proposal.......how could they resist?

Reactions: DiamondHands
intercontinental which is on michigan avenue but close to the river has a charge point charger in their parking garage. you can valet park it and charge it while in valet. i think a few other hotels have destination tesla charging... i think one of them is AC Hotel.

900 North Michigan. The L2 chargers are Charge Point. They are on the downhill near exit.

There are many parking garages with chargers. Check the apps. There are hidden super chargers at the downtown Grand street Tesla store which is one mile west of Michigan avenue.

900 North Michigan. The L2 chargers are Charge Point. They are on the downhill near exit.

There are many parking garages with chargers. Check the apps. There are hidden super chargers at the downtown Grand street Tesla store which is one mile west of Michigan avenue.
900 n michigan is where I charged, other than the high cost of overnight parking I rate the experience high. the chargers are plentiful and free.