Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mirror attachment for rear facing car seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The rear headrests on he Model X is smooth and they are not adjustable. Has anyone attached a mirror for their rear facing car seat and if so can you post advice or a picture. Mine just slips off and is intended to be mounded on a seat that has adjustable head rests as there are vertical straps that go around the head rests (which don't work on the Model X) and horizontal straps (which do work on the Model X but aren't enough to properly secure the mirror.)

The rear headrests on he Model X is smooth and they are not adjustable. Has anyone attached a mirror for their rear facing car seat and if so can you post advice or a picture. Mine just slips off and is intended to be mounded on a seat that has adjustable head rests as there are vertical straps that go around the head rests (which don't work on the Model X) and horizontal straps (which do work on the Model X but aren't enough to properly secure the mirror.)

Mine works just fine with the horizontal straps only.

IMG_5991.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG