Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mirror not folding in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently noticed that my mirrors are not folding in when I lock the car. Tried to close it manually with the controls on the driver side door and it does not work either. Also tried a system reboot and turning some of the options off then back on and nothing. I did get the most recent FW update last week so not sure if it might be a bug related to the update?

Did you recently execute the Model XMas show? This is known to have cause this problem with one of the latest OTA updates. It sounds like the latest update fixes it, so just wait for the next update (or contact your SC).

Same issue. Completed the easter egg and mirrors won't fold. Called Tesla tech support and they were able to fix it remotely within 30 seconds. Give them a call. They are aware of it and investigating the issue.

Good to know it's an easy fix. Ranger service is coming by to fix some other issues and if he can't resolve it I will contact tech support.