Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mirror Wrap Suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently had my 2022 MYP wrapped in gloss PPF. The experience has been gone smoothly (for the most part - a few issues here and there, but were all fixed by the installer after my "check up" appointment). The one problem that still hasn't been solved is the mirrors. I opted to go for satin PPF on the mirrors just to switch things up a little, but they had stretch marks and seams showing. I had the installer redo them, and they look better this time but there are still stretches and seams. They offered to redo them in vinyl if I am still not happy after living with them for a while.

I was wondering if anyone else has wrapped their mirrors with something a little more unique. I think it could be a fun area to add an accent, just not sure what color I should do! Should I just go with satin black vinyl to get the look I intended originally, or is this a sign from the universe to do something more exciting!? Even if it ends up costing me a little extra, I'd be open to it.

Please share if anyone has any ideas/inspiration!

This wrap seems kinda exciting....and hip to the times.
🤷‍♂️🤐🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-000156_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215-000156_Samsung Internet.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 66
I recently had my 2022 MYP wrapped in gloss PPF. The experience has been gone smoothly (for the most part - a few issues here and there, but were all fixed by the installer after my "check up" appointment). The one problem that still hasn't been solved is the mirrors. I opted to go for satin PPF on the mirrors just to switch things up a little, but they had stretch marks and seams showing. I had the installer redo them, and they look better this time but there are still stretches and seams. They offered to redo them in vinyl if I am still not happy after living with them for a while.

I was wondering if anyone else has wrapped their mirrors with something a little more unique. I think it could be a fun area to add an accent, just not sure what color I should do! Should I just go with satin black vinyl to get the look I intended originally, or is this a sign from the universe to do something more exciting!? Even if it ends up costing me a little extra, I'd be open to it.

Please share if anyone has any ideas/inspiration!
Black Vinyl will look good on side mirrors. Try that.