Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Misc. M3 stuff for sale/trade.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my M3 getting replaced my a MY, I’ve got some stuff that won’t fit with the swap. I’m north of Houston, i don’t think any of this stuff is worth shipping. It’s all in great shape, I’m a non-smoker.

First up - some Lloyd Mats Ultimats in black for the two front seats, and a standard mat for the trunk. They’re about $225 all together when I bought them a year ago. I’m going to ask about $100 for the set *and I need your OEM front mats* please. Make me an offer, I’d like to have the OEM mats for my trade-in next Friday. Allegedly next Friday, anyway.

Second: Tesla sunshades for both roof panels. All the clips are there, they work great in the Texas heat. $160 from Tesla, $75 from me.

Third: the Aero Wheel Cap Kit - the caps that go in the spokes when the aero covers are off. These are the 2022 versions. $25

I think that’s all. Let’s make a deal!

Reactions: GeoG
An update: GeoG got the shades, and Tesla is in a delivering mood if you want a MYP. Changed from an LR to a P and my delivery went from December-April to two days. Lordy.

So. The mats are still up, but no need to trade. Tesla didn't care if they were in the car or not. That’s how it should be.

And the center caps are still available.

Let me know…

Reactions: GeoG