Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Misleading/False Information on my Used Tesla Inventory Purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aren't the uncorked ones say 75 D on the tablet home screen, did it say that when you took delivery? I know a lot of CPO 75D had the 60D emblem on the car, so I was always confused until I figured out they could be uncorked. But upon update per youtube examples, the car instantly says 75D on the tablet after the update.

Aren't the uncorked ones say 75 D on the tablet home screen, did it say that when you took delivery? I know a lot of CPO 75D had the 60D emblem on the car, so I was always confused until I figured out they could be uncorked. But upon update per youtube examples, the car instantly says 75D on the tablet after the update.

Do you work for Tesla or something?

Range increase is not uncorking. Uncorking increases power while range stays the same.

Did Tesla remove the perf_config in the latest update? I really hope not because now there is now way to verify that you have gotten the upgrade.

Just checked and damn if they didn't!!! I have not gotten the upgrade but my journey to uncorking started over a month ago and I have been keeping documents ever since. I wonder someone in their legal department caught wind and is trying to bat cleanup on this issue by hiding the evidence. This won't stop me and will only continue to make it worse for Tesla.

BTW, has anyone read Tesla's code of ethics? Where's Elon or their management holding anyone accountable to any of this?!? I know you have to legally protect yourself this day and age, but if you made a mistake, you need to own up to it! "The truth will set you free" and in almost all cases, is cheaper!