Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miss My Model S, Wrote A Song...

mrbulk

Sep 5, 2017
Las Vegas NV
Well, I guess I am Tesla-less for a while. My Model S lease expired so I had to turn her in.

Now I wait on a CT resv. with a *sorta* realistic number (early 40,000s) but likely still not until way into next year.

And I've been stressed out driving by actually having to Press The Brakes when I want my wife's Passat to slow down! And like everyone else who switches back to ICE the car was left still running the first few times I parked and walked away without turning off the ignition.

Which all inspired me to write a song about our beloved brand. And I heard that Teslas were the most mentioned cars in rap songs, so I wrote it in that style (yikes).

Anyway still hope you enjoy it, and thanks for listening:

SoCal Buzz

Early Adopter
Supporting Member
Oct 9, 2018
OC, Calif.
Well, I guess I am Tesla-less for a while. My Model S lease expired so I had to turn her in.

Now I wait on a CT resv. with a *sorta* realistic number (early 40,000s) but likely still not until way into next year.

And I've been stressed out driving by actually having to Press The Brakes when I want my wife's Passat to slow down! And like everyone else who switches back to ICE the car was left still running the first few times I parked and walked away without turning off the ignition.

Which all inspired me to write a song about our beloved brand. And I heard that Teslas were the most mentioned cars in rap songs, so I wrote it in that style (yikes).

Did you extend the lease? I assume that is offered for up to 6 months as with other manufacturers and banks.

mrbulk

Sep 5, 2017
Las Vegas NV
Yes I thought about extending but it would've only been good for like you said, 6 months. At least I have my wife's n(ICE?) car to drive in the meantime... 8^)

r1200gs4ok

Jul 17, 2019
Irvine

publish it.....great song....good job!

mrbulk

Sep 5, 2017
Las Vegas NV
By the way it's up to 199 views, appreciate all the clicks!
199 views.png
199 views.png

mrbulk

Sep 5, 2017
Las Vegas NV
Awesome lyrics man.....backseat driving part is probably the only thing I didnt like.......lol
Haw! Thanks for listening, and I agree of course about the backseat driving, I just threw it in there for humorous entertainment value because the guy is in the news lately.

I know FSD is not there yet, but it seems even when we eventually are, it will be an uphill battle against the lawmakers. Again thanks for listening!

mrbulk

Sep 5, 2017
Las Vegas NV
I guess people are telling other people about the song, it’s well up over 500 hits closing in on 600. Even I f you’re just curious please take a 2 minutes to listen, and thanks.

PS. wife just took delivery of Her Model Y but of course it’s not the same…😔

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC