Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miss My Model S, Wrote A Song...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I guess I am Tesla-less for a while. My Model S lease expired so I had to turn her in.

Now I wait on a CT resv. with a *sorta* realistic number (early 40,000s) but likely still not until way into next year.

And I've been stressed out driving by actually having to Press The Brakes when I want my wife's Passat to slow down! And like everyone else who switches back to ICE the car was left still running the first few times I parked and walked away without turning off the ignition.

Which all inspired me to write a song about our beloved brand. And I heard that Teslas were the most mentioned cars in rap songs, so I wrote it in that style (yikes).

Anyway still hope you enjoy it, and thanks for listening:

Well, I guess I am Tesla-less for a while. My Model S lease expired so I had to turn her in.

Now I wait on a CT resv. with a *sorta* realistic number (early 40,000s) but likely still not until way into next year.

And I've been stressed out driving by actually having to Press The Brakes when I want my wife's Passat to slow down! And like everyone else who switches back to ICE the car was left still running the first few times I parked and walked away without turning off the ignition.

Which all inspired me to write a song about our beloved brand. And I heard that Teslas were the most mentioned cars in rap songs, so I wrote it in that style (yikes).

Did you extend the lease? I assume that is offered for up to 6 months as with other manufacturers and banks.

publish it.....great song....good job!

By the way it's up to 199 views, appreciate all the clicks!
199 views.png
199 views.png

Awesome lyrics man.....backseat driving part is probably the only thing I didnt like.......lol
Haw! Thanks for listening, and I agree of course about the backseat driving, I just threw it in there for humorous entertainment value because the guy is in the news lately.

I know FSD is not there yet, but it seems even when we eventually are, it will be an uphill battle against the lawmakers. Again thanks for listening!

I guess people are telling other people about the song, it’s well up over 500 hits closing in on 600. Even I f you’re just curious please take a 2 minutes to listen, and thanks.

PS. wife just took delivery of Her Model Y but of course it’s not the same…😔