Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Account Documentation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I logged into my account over the weekend to find all my documents including Final Invoice had disappeared. Popped into Edinburgh showroom yesterday and they were none the wiser as to why. They were able to tell me I had a delivery date of Thursday 12th so I guess not all bad?!

Same thing happens to me although I don’t have a VIN or delivery date.

Seems like the Documents section is loading after the page load and there is now a javascript error that block it from being loaded.

I’ve email them but no answer of course

Same with me :(. I don't have a VIN or VIN in SC yet. However i had a Tesla purchase order agreement on the account --> Manage page. Seems to have disappeared over the weekend. Can only refresh the page and hope for the best especially with the stories I have heard about non-existent support from Tesla.

I've just had credit note 3 and invoice 3 appear in my account. Vin remains the same but Delivery date bumped from 25th September to 1st October on 3rd invoice. Nothing has changed, not made any other payments or anything so why all the invoices/credit notes....so weird

Just had this reply to my email

Thank you for your message. The documents have been removed because we have checked you out for your Model 3 delivery. Once we have a vehicle assigned to you we will provide you with a delivery timeframe and an invoice.

We can’t wait to introduce you to your Model 3!

Reactions: ProfessorK
I’m in the same situation I think, had a vin assigned, an email reply yesterday from deliverygb saying early October delivery, but today the vin is gone along with my order agreement..... this is the most haphazard order to delivery experience I’ve ever come across.... I’m ok with the wait, but don’t like the non/mis information