Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Missing Address in your Tesla Account"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I just purchased a used 2018 M3 yesterday, sent in all the rq'd docs to tesla and got the approval email for app access. Everything's fine except when I click on the schedule service button it comes up with this error. If I try to go to my account on Tesla.com I see no area for me to add/change/update any addresses. Any help would be appreciated!

App screenshot:
MthC5n7

Attachments

• service.png
    service.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 124
Odd...when I go to the website mentioned ( Tesla SSO – Login ) I have a section called "Contact" where I can put in my mailing address.

Right. I think it may have to do with the fact that the previous owner added me as an additional contact for the car first (so I could use superchargers on way home), then tesla approved my account 3 or 4hrs later. Maybe the transition didn't work properly.

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue and kinda ignored it as I couldnt find anything online and thought that was an app glitch. Only recently the message "Missing address in your Tesla Account. Please add your address in Tesla SSO – Login" shows up.

I got my car the same way like you did, and the owner added me as 2nd user so I could use the phone key while waiting for Tesla to process the transfer request... Now I can see the error message, I think the best bet is to call up tesla and have them fix it from their side. Never got any luck with their online ticket submissions.

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue and kinda ignored it as I couldnt find anything online and thought that was an app glitch. Only recently the message "Missing address in your Tesla Account. Please add your address in Tesla SSO – Login" shows up.

I got my car the same way like you did, and the owner added me as 2nd user so I could use the phone key while waiting for Tesla to process the transfer request... Now I can see the error message, I think the best bet is to call up tesla and have them fix it from their side. Never got any luck with their online ticket submissions.

I actually just had it fixed today. I chatted with their customer service and they had it refreshed on their end & everything works perfect now. If you hit contact us at the bottom of support page and go to vehicle & app features.. tesla app.. click done then yes to need more help it will give you an option to chat with customer service during business hours. Hope you get it fixed!