Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Auto High Beam option in fully loaded S 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my fully loaded S 100D a few weeks ago and have noticed that the option for Auto High Beam is missing in the lighting section in controls. This option was clearly included with my vehicle. Anyone else have this issue? If so, is there a fix?

Received my fully loaded S 100D a few weeks ago and have noticed that the option for Auto High Beam is missing in the lighting section in controls. This option was clearly included with my vehicle. Anyone else have this issue? If so, is there a fix?
Exactly, what software do you have? Many features listed in the manual or on the website are 'just rolling out' and some are in fact in recent firmware releases.

And, how do you like the Blue Metallic with the Tan Leather? I was looking at that combination, but thought the tan was too light. It's all personal preference, of course! Congrats on the delivery!

To be totally honest, at this point the auto high actually still missing from all HW2 cars. They activate too late, high & low, and don't activate on some toads at all. Hope you find your missing auto high beams tho. Kind of odd that you didn't have a firmware with then on a newly delivered car. That firmware has been out a while.

• Funny
Reactions: googleiscoul
My firmware is 8.1(17.18.50)
Need to change my signature. That color combo was for my old 2014 S85. My new color combo is Obsidian black with white interior. It is magnificent. I don't care for the new blue.
Hah, understood. 17.18.50 is two releases behind, technically, but a lot of AP2 cars haven't received the latest 17.24.28. It's gone out mainly to AP1 cars for some reason no one knows. Currently (now) on ev-fw.com, only 25 AP2 cars have gotten it, and 250 AP1 have. Considering the split of cars registered on the site is almost 50-50, they are either testing with AP1 first, or something weird is going on.

Hah, understood. 17.18.50 is two releases behind, technically, but a lot of AP2 cars haven't received the latest 17.24.28. It's gone out mainly to AP1 cars for some reason no one knows. Currently (now) on ev-fw.com, only 25 AP2 cars have gotten it, and 250 AP1 have. Considering the split of cars registered on the site is almost 50-50, they are either testing with AP1 first, or something weird is going on.
Absolutely correct. My Non-AP 2013 got the update this past Sunday and none from my 2017 AP2 Model S yet.