TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Missing Door Jam Stickers - what goes there?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by NewJerseyMS, Jan 3, 2017.

1. NewJerseyMS

NewJerseyMS Member

I was looking for my tire pressure info on door jam and realized it's not there. There aren't any stickers on any door jam. What all am I missing?

2. mblakele

mblakele radial cross member

The sticker on my TMS with 19-in wheels says 45 psi. But call your service center: you should have those stickers, and yours might not be exactly the same as mine.

3. NewJerseyMS

NewJerseyMS Member

Is there a VIN sticker too?

4. ColBatGuano

ColBatGuano Member

My July build MS has two door stickers both on the driver side. Driver door sill has the tire pressures and VIN number on one sticker. Passenger door sill has safety instructions for rescue workers.
    IMG_0005.jpg IMG_0006.JPG

5. NewJerseyMS

NewJerseyMS Member

Thanks. I do have the cut here one but not the one with car info.

6. JPP

JPP Active Member

Minor note--older model S builds do not have the 'cut here' sticker on the rear jamb as the HV wiring was different back in 2013-2014 (I don't know when things changed). I assume that it is not safe for my local fire department to cut me out of my 2103 S85 (but OK on my wife's 2015 S70D which has the sticker.