Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing 'Model' 3?

Did you receive a mini M3 with you delivery?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car today from Mt Kisco, NY. Love it to bits. Only thing I was disappointing by was the lack of the miniature 3! Am I one of many or few?

scrappsmodel3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 03DSG and SMAlset
Wow car looks great and I don't see many silvers. Congrats. Are you a first day line waiter? I think they are the only ones who get one but could be wrong. Also did you look everywhere in your car. When we picked up our MS we discovered our phone charger equipment was stored in our glove box and our tow hook was I think in the frunk.

Picked up my car today from Mt Kisco, NY. Love it to bits. Only thing I was disappointing by was the lack of the miniature 3! Am I one of many or few?

View attachment 294311
Congrats! I just got my VIN earlier this week (Apr 12th) - Hope to get delivery at Mt Kisco, NY where I ordered it on day 1 in the next couple of weeks.

Nice Silver! Looks better in the picture than in the configurator.

How long did you have to wait between placing your order and delivery?

Delivery of these things is inconsistent. I voted no because I didn't get it along with my car. But I called the service center a couple weeks later and they said "Sure, we have them. Come in and get one." So if your car does not come with the model and you want one, ask for it.

After seeing your car in silver, I am slightly rethinking my own choice (MSM). I decided not to go with silver this time around because my last 3 cars have been silver, as has my wife's last 2 vehicles. Now she has a color that looks similar to the MSM, although I am sure side by side they will have clear differences in overall color. I decided this time around I wanted to try a darker color so as to not display every little nick or scratch caused by daily driving.

Both a family member and I picked up our 3s in San Diego. Neither of us got it. My family happened to be in Fremont recently and they were able to pick up 2 of the models. The people in Fremont had to call us to confirm some of our information first.

I got one in the Centre Armrest. It was a nice touch :)

Not a complaint - it was red, where my car is Black - so not an exact match. I am still really happy to have the Model 3 miniature on display in my office... I get a lot of questions about it. ;)