TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Missing resolutions of previous issues

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by Chickenlittle, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle Active Member

It's funny to recount things that worried us and how little impact they had. For instance I can remember a train derailment that had car batteries or cars on it. Does anyone know whether just rumor. How about law suits over fires losing share holder value, have they been dropped. Thought of calling the company and asking to join in to rub their noses in it. Could even complain that tesla rise in price has damaged all of us by raising our taxes.

2. uselesslogin

uselesslogin Enthusiast

Well I can confirm that Tesla has a contract with Union Pacific and there was an accident in Nebraska right before people heard their cars were destroyed. I don't know about the lawsuits..

3. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

After seeing the thread title, my first thought was "hey someone compiled all the lose ends: pano roof shade, lighted vanity mirrors, HVAC ducts for the jump seats..."
    Dunno if it is within the intent of the OP to go down that hole.

4. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

This is an investor thread.

5. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

haha, you weren't alone.