Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Roadster items from Tesla shopping page...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pharma5

Roadster F#25, Model 3 #36xx
Nov 22, 2011
central NJ
While checking the update for Model 3 content, noticed only the car cover and hardtop bag for Roadster now. No headlights, wheels, 3.0 battery upgrade, carbon fiber bits, etc...:eek:

Let's hope this is temporary as they update the site. Otherwise the Roadster appears prominently listed in the Tesla lineup.

Or perhaps we need to log in to see Roadster items now?

Capture20170802.JPG

Still down...

I just called my service center today and placed an order for the Xenon Headlamp Retrofit, which was thankfully still in stock. So...that's probably the best course of action for anyone hoping to order parts right now.

How much?

It's $2,900 or so after tax & installation for the Xenon Retrofit. It is a complete headlight assembly retrofit. They don't seem to peel like the stock set, and they have a very attractive appearance. The thicker black outline around the lights really modernizes it. It's to the point where I can notice a Roadster with Xenon Retrofit from a mile away vs. the stock setup.

Or maybe I'm just an insane geek and only I notice these differences. Oh well.
I'm smitten with them on my 2.0 so I had to buy them for a friend's car.

Reactions: dhrivnak and snd92
It's $2,900 or so after tax & installation for the Xenon Retrofit. It is a complete headlight assembly retrofit. They don't seem to peel like the stock set, and they have a very attractive appearance. The thicker black outline around the lights really modernizes it. It's to the point where I can notice a Roadster with Xenon Retrofit from a mile away vs. the stock setup.

Or maybe I'm just an insane geek and only I notice these differences. Oh well.
I'm smitten with them on my 2.0 so I had to buy them for a friend's car.

Do you have a pic of what it looks like? I absolutely love the Roadster design but the stock headlight enclosure is starting to look a bit dated, oh well its still very unique!

Adding these old "Tesla Gear Shop" screen grabs I found online so we at least have a record of what was originally offered along with the prices. So many items are missing at this point which is a drag as we just started seeing availability returning a few months ago as discussed here.

For the CF parts, I found this page here on FiberDyne's site and have reached out to them to see if they'd consider selling direct-to-consumers.

tesla-roadster-photo-gallery-91464_1.jpg
tesla-roadster-photo-gallery_3.jpg
tesla-roadster-photo-gallery_4.jpg
tesla-roadster-photo-gallery_5.jpg
tesla-roadster-photo-gallery_11.jpg