Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
In my attempts to find any info on all Roadsters, these ones (made for North America) never showed up in any of my searches:
If anyone knows anything about any of those Roadsters, please let me know.

Last edited:
Hi; have you managed to get the Australian

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 95
Thanks, but that is out of the EU/APAC production from the UK factory. I was trying to find all the North American bound Roadsters that were 'assembled' in California.

By the way, is this your Roadster? :
AU-Roadster9.jpg

or? :

Euro0xxx-WA-TeslaWA.jpg

Last edited:
TEG, do you by chance have, or is there any easy way to generate a list of totaled/salvaged roadsters?

This could be useful to be sure these don't end up on the market again, and if they
do the buyer is aware. Title should declare but we have seen some strange things such as the one
roadster that came up on the board a few months ago (auctioned as salvaged previously but then came
on market clear). Also, it would be great to track how many are left...

Maybe this is already listed on the forum somewhere and I missed it, just wondering..

Thanks for all you do!

Reactions: Nvbob and dhrivnak
I haven't made an attempt to keep track of salvage status like that. The US has a database, but I found that VINs can drop off the list after some time (~7 years?)
So some cars which were totaled long ago can show up "clean" again. I think with an older car ( > 7 years) you start needing to do inspections rather than counting on the history to tell you enough.

• Informative
Reactions: ion_1
Yeah car is awesome but have limited garage space. Testing out market since if price that high could mean large profit. One of my cars will have to go when the 3 comes - itll be whichever one I can make the most money on. If all else fails I'll keep it as my autocross car :)