TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Missing/stolen T Sportline wheel in Puget Sound area

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by olanmills, Aug 1, 2014.

1. olanmills

olanmills Member

I ordered these 19" metallic gray wheels from T Sportline: TST Tesla Aftermarket Wheel 19x8.5.

Last Thursday (7/24), FedEx supposedly delivered all four wheels (each had a separate tracking number showing driver-confirmed delivery). When I got home, I only found three of the four wheels on my porch. I have confirmed with T Sportline that they shipped all four, and FedEx says that the the driver remembers stacking two sets of two boxes each on my porch, so there's isn't anything else I can do about it.

If you happen to see someone trying to get rid of a single T Sportline 19" TST, it might have been stolen.

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

That sucks. Is there insurance that covers that somehow? I'm surprised they don't require signature for something that expensive.

3. PhilBa

PhilBa Active Member

sucks. I'd take a look on craigs list every couple of days. you never know...

4. olanmills

olanmills Member

Yeah, I've been checking on Craigslist and eBay, but I haven't seen anything so far. Craigslist shows a bunch of irrelevant results when you search for Tesla (it shows seemingly every auto listing), so it's kind of hard to search through.

I'm also going to ask my neighbors this weekend. I just haven't seen any of them outside when I was home and I had to work last weekend.

Home insurance might cover it, but given that it's only $400, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't even know, I have to check if there's a deductible for this sort of thing.

5. stopcrazypp

stopcrazypp Well-Known Member

Seems kind of weird for them to just take one of them.

On Craigslist you can limit your search to only the titles, or exclude certain terms with the "-" symbol (to eliminate listings with keyword spamming).
    https://www.craigslist.org/about/help/search

6. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Your deductible is probably higher so it isn't likely worth it. Did T Sportline not ship it with insurance or does the insurance end once it is delivered? I would think T Sportline would send items with signature required checked.