Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing wheel graphics in App- any known fixes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Questions about the latest update I couldn’t find elsewhere:

Did they fix the bug with the mobile app with wheels disappearing if you remove the aero covers on 18” wheels?

I removed the aero cover on the wheels for looks.
I like the image of the car that shows in the console and reality to match.

With the new feature to remove the aero covers in car images, the image in the car screen matches reality nicely (maybe too light of a gray for the rims under the aero for my taste but let’s not nitpick).

But the mobile app is missing the graphic assets for me. I checked and mobile app is updated/ latest version. It seems to say
“LoL where we are going we need no roads”

FF493083-55E6-4DDA-98E6-3F31B8823A29.jpeg

FDB41674-AB03-4276-808E-B6DB544A9B5B.jpeg

image.jpg

As I mentioned, I am running the latest app version. iOS. I have restarted the app, etc but not tried the hassle of deleting app, (or deleting the car from the app, and adding again) because sounds like a hassle.

Thank you!

Where's the option to remove the aeros on the photos? I was unaware this was added and would like to do it for our 3. Sorry I can't be helpful with your original problem though -- I imagine it might take an app update to correct - or you could try clearing the cache for the app and/or rebooting the phone.