Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing you all - how are your cars?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I feel like we all became pretty good friends during our hectic 2 months where we all excitedly waited for our cars to arrive....

How are you all feeling about them now?

I've put 2000 miles on mine in 2 weeks - this includes 2 road trips (Saltcoats, and London) and daily commute - and it's safe to say it's a head turner of a car. I get looks from everyone, thumbs up, and the odd petrol car trying to push me off the road!!!

One thing that is left is to book in for a detail and ceramic coat, which is happening this weekend hopefully!

Hope you're all well.

M

Hello there! I've done about 750 miles in 5 weeks, still very very happy. I do find phantom breaking with the cruise control a bit alarming... Not sure if that's a common thing?

Only one big road trip to Worcester, used the super chargers at Hopwood Park on the M42 on a Saturday afternoon, very busy but was able to charge no problem!

20211003_122113 (002).jpg

Phantom braking to one degree or another is common. Usually caused by passing a curtain side lorry or traffic joining a DC or motorway beside you.
i always keep my foot hovering over the accelerator just in case!

Moderator comment - TMC doesn't really cater for general chat and discussion threads - it dilutes information - please use one of the global general sub forums including the off topic sub forum if you want to do this. General non UK specific chat about various models and features are also available in Tesla : Vehicles and Tesla: Company, Tech, & Related

If you with to discuss specific features or issues, please use an existing thread related to that topic or, after searching existing threads and subforums you do not find a suitable one, please start a new thread with a helpful descriptive topic - other people may also have a similar question or concern. Posts that are not in the correct thread may/will be moved or deleted. This ensures that information is easy to find and not diluted amongst numerous other threads. eg. The topic and spelling of phantom braking is discussed at length in various other places.