TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Mission Viejo CA store opening Friday

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by hileyms, Dec 12, 2013.

1. hileyms

hileyms Member

Just seen article on web stating that new store open Mission Viejo Mall on Friday. Store will be located in the upper level near Center Court across from the Microsoft store.

It also says The company is converting six spots in the parking garage off Marguerite Parkway with charging stations to accommodate the store's test-drive vehicles.
    Is there due to be a Supercharger there?

2. Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone Member

Probably six HPWC's, not superchargers. The new store in Columbus, OH converted six parking spots into HPWC charging spots in the parking garage, so I'd assume it is like that.

3. peahle

peahle Member

The supercharger shoud be in San Capistrano I guess

4. FredTMC

FredTMC Model S VIN #4925

Yes. I got the email from TM. Yes, 6 parking spots with HPWCs.

Attached Files:

5. johnmodels

johnmodels Member

SWEET! The problem is that there are about 1000 MS within 50 miles of that mall.... It will still be hard to find charging availability for us. Still 6 spots is far better than ad Fashion Island with 1 or 2!
    John

6. FredTMC

FredTMC Model S VIN #4925

Agreed

7. simplesolar

simplesolar Member

Would they let you use the 6? fashion island will only let you use it if you are super low on charge.

8. johnbr

johnbr Member

I stopped by there today, went in the store and asked an employee if owners can charge, he gave me a "yeah, if its not full" after which I drove around and parked/charged while I was at the mall for about an hour, when I returned there were 2 more spots open - likely test drives. I'm guessing they'll get some sort of policy in place fairly quickly.

9. johnbr

johnbr Member