TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mission Viejo store opens Friday!

Discussion in 'California' started by Lloyd, Dec 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. hileyms

hileyms Member

Lloyd, I posted a thread earlier today with almost the same title. Mission Viejo CA store opening Friday

Is there going to be a Supercharger there also? could not work that out from article

2. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

Mods...... combine threads please

3. Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone Member

They will probably be HPWC's, not superchargers.

4. xray

xray P85 6313 - X Res 3450

They do have 6 HPWC in the parking structure but I spoke to the staff at the store and they said they were not going to be available to the public. They plan to keep 2 test drive vehicles plus other inventory cars there. That's unfortunate since there's no fast charging option at the mall, but I suppose not such a big deal since the SC at SJC will be operational soon. Perhaps they'll change their policy at a later date.

5. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29

Suggestion to moderator: change thread title to say 2013-12-13 rather than "friday".