TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mississauga/Selling - Model 3 Carpet Interior Mats

Discussion in 'Canada' started by bakaneko, May 18, 2019.

1. bakaneko

bakaneko New Member

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to put this - if there's a selling section, I would gladly post it there (aside: should we create a buy/selling section?!). I recently purchased a Model 3 LR RWD and also bought the all weather interior mats.

Those came in and now my carpet interior's are sitting in the garage. I had the car for a week - so the carpets are... a week old (per say). If anyone interested to get carpet mats, please don't hesitate to pm me - would appreciate a fair price. Won't mind meeting at a local tim hortons or mcdonalds. Thanks!