Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mississauga Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Absolutely A plus plus.

Just went in for some minor services.

1/ Get a loaner from Enterprise, Tesla pay for the gas, insurance, and the car is there waiting for me.
2/ Go through the car with me to make sure everything is what I expected when finished.
3/ On time, no waiting
4/ Car Wash and free supercharging.
5/ Shop is clean.
6/ All GREAT people there.

What a pleasant surprise.

Very good and friendly guys. Always trying to help. Last week when I was waiting for my service they encourage me to take the loaner. Enterprise guy was there and offered me choice of few cars. I choose Jaguar. After 10 months with M3 the Jaguar feels like last century car. I do not know how much the car costs but I would never change my M3 for the Jag.

Had to visit the Mississauga Service Center a little over a month into ownership; the charge port door broke on our Model S and the wheel alignment was off from the factory.

Had a great experience as well, it's like the entire staff was awaiting my arrival; 1 person booked me in, another arranged the loaner and the 3rd went back to grab a tech guy to go over the car with me.

The Tech (Mitch) was amazing, he test drove the car with me and I explained my concerns. Realizing i'm a new owner he took the time to explain a lot of things and answer any questions I had. After figured out I was a car guy, we shot the sh*t for bit about general car stuff as well.

I decline the car wash....the car was detailed and ceramic coated so only hand washes for my baby lol

I could honestly care less that I got a ICE car as a loaner, something is better than nothing

Had to visit the Mississauga Service Center a little over a month into ownership; the charge port door broke on our Model S and the wheel alignment was off from the factory.

Had a great experience as well, it's like the entire staff was awaiting my arrival; 1 person booked me in, another arranged the loaner and the 3rd went back to grab a tech guy to go over the car with me.

The Tech (Mitch) was amazing, he test drove the car with me and I explained my concerns. Realizing i'm a new owner he took the time to explain a lot of things and answer any questions I had. After figured out I was a car guy, we shot the sh*t for bit about general car stuff as well.

I decline the car wash....the car was detailed and ceramic coated so only hand washes for my baby lol

I could honestly care less that I got a ICE car as a loaner, something is better than nothing

The best part is the Tesla paying for the gas which was/is $1.24 a liter ouch! and since it was a BMW X3, it may be using premium gas and I don't care.

They always do hand wash @ Mississauga service

Reactions: rajin929
FWIW, I tried to call the Toronto-Lawrence service to ask about body shops but kept getting an answering machine. I called Mississauga and they answered right away and sent me an email right away with the list of certified shops (which actually varied slightly from the website list).

• Love
Reactions: I am 3LECTRIC