Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missouri Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I did it, I just ordered a new S75 D. It is to be delivered at end of September. I have been reviewing the comments on this site relative to paint and other surface protections. Your advice is very helpful. I think I have narrowed my choices down to Ceramic Pro and X-Pel sheeting. Now I need some guidance from St. Louis owners or anyone that has dealt with MO vendors as to which companies are the best at providing the above services. Thanks
Wally

Well I did it, I just ordered a new S75 D. It is to be delivered at end of September. I have been reviewing the comments on this site relative to paint and other surface protections. Your advice is very helpful. I think I have narrowed my choices down to Ceramic Pro and X-Pel sheeting. Now I need some guidance from St. Louis owners or anyone that has dealt with MO vendors as to which companies are the best at providing the above services. Thanks
Wally
Congrats! You'll love your new vehicle. Hopefully you're getting paint protection done right away, but if you are, be warned -- you may be without the car for several days. It's agonizing after having waited for delivery, but worth it.

Anyway, local recommendations. For XPEL, check out Clear Auto Bra. They're located in Maryland Heights, just down the street from Westport Plaza. I drove there straight from delivery to have XPEL Ultimate applied to most of the painted surfaces, and was extremely pleased with the quality of work and level of service. I had coordinated with them prior to delivery, not yet having a firm delivery date, and they were completely flexible on scheduling. Ask them any and all questions about the process, and they'll be happy to answer and to show you examples of cars they're currently working on.

In addition to XPEL, I also had Opti-Coat Pro Plus applied by Saul and his crew at A&G Auto Spa, located next door to Clear Auto Bra (the two shops even coordinated scheduling of the work to get my new baby back to me as quickly as possible). Again, top notch service, start to finish. I'd use both vendors again without any hesitation.

Anyway, local recommendations. For XPEL, check out Clear Auto Bra. They're located in Maryland Heights, just down the street from Westport Plaza. I drove there straight from delivery to have XPEL Ultimate applied to most of the painted surfaces, and was extremely pleased with the quality of work and level of service. I had coordinated with them prior to delivery, not yet having a firm delivery date, and they were completely flexible on scheduling. Ask them any and all questions about the process, and they'll be happy to answer and to show you examples of cars they're currently working on.

In addition to XPEL, I also had Opti-Coat Pro Plus applied by Saul and his crew at A&G Auto Spa, located next door to Clear Auto Bra (the two shops even coordinated scheduling of the work to get my new baby back to me as quickly as possible). Again, top notch service, start to finish. I'd use both vendors again without any hesitation.

I haven't gotten either done on my car, but I have heard good things from other local owners about both Clear Auto Bra as well as A&G. Be sure to check out our local owner's club - we'd love to meet you in and your new ride in person!

Congrats! You'll love your new vehicle. Hopefully you're getting paint protection done right away, but if you are, be warned -- you may be without the car for several days. It's agonizing after having waited for delivery, but worth it.

Thanks, those are the two companies that have been referred to me by others. I have talked to both and will use them. Did you have your entire car wrapped or just full frontal?

Thanks, those are the two companies that have been referred to me by others. I have talked to both and will use them. Did you have your entire car wrapped or just full frontal?
I did everything except the roof (which is the body color, not the glass, but still seems like a low risk area). May have been slight overkill, but I'm somewhat OCD about keeping this car looking nice, and I plan to keep it a long time. The full frontal wrap I did for protection from rock chips. The rest I did for protection from my kids.