TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR 2008

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by Mario Kadastik, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Mario Kadastik

Mario Kadastik Active Member

I'm selling my Evo X in anticipation of the arrival of my Model S :) However the car is in Estonia so probably interesting mostly to EU customers :)

Here's the car on a local sales page that lists all of its tech (though Evo X GSR pretty much defines it anyway) and has pics:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR 2.0 217kW - auto24.ee

Car's in perfect condition with regular maintenance always done on time and latest just last week :)

2. FluxCap

FluxCap Active Member

Ha! I'm going from a ridiculously modded Evo VIII to a Model S myself... I wonder how many more of us there are?

Good luck on the sale, friend!

3. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

I came from a 2010 GSR!

4. Mario Kadastik

How much did you get for it? :)

5. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

$19000. I traded it in because I ran out of time to sell it myself. It had over 100k km and the car had been in a (minor) accident.

6. Mario Kadastik

Ah, well mine's accident free, 60k km on it and always seviced. Hoping to get around 18-20k eur + VAT. Still have time in selling it though as the MS is expected around January...

7. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

Mine did look great, the repair work was top notch, I also had all service documented and done by the dealer.

Good luck selling! I can honestly say I don't miss my Evo one bit.

8. Mario Kadastik

Sold it today, got cash in advance so was a good deal.

now driving a rental Nissan Leaf for 24h and then getting a friends Mazda 6 until my Tesla arrives innca Jan/Feb :)

9. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

Out of curiosity, how much did you get for it? Looks like they're going for around $24k USD around here (~$18k Euros), from what I can tell. I had been planning to sell my 2008 GSR when the Tesla comes, but I think I might hang onto it for awhile for track days. Decisions...

Side note: There are at least of few previous ex-Evo owners. I figured there had to be a few.

10. Mario Kadastik

I got 23.5k€, the VAT is 20% so remove that for comparison. Only extras I had were the new skid plate and second set of front suspensions with broken shocks in them (the springs etc are fine) as spare parts. However the summer tires were too worn to be used again so that was a reduction (swapped from them only this Monday).

Basically it's the same car 2008 GSR, mine had 62.5k km on it at sale time.