Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR 2008

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my Evo X in anticipation of the arrival of my Model S :) However the car is in Estonia so probably interesting mostly to EU customers :)

Here's the car on a local sales page that lists all of its tech (though Evo X GSR pretty much defines it anyway) and has pics:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR 2.0 217kW - auto24.ee

Car's in perfect condition with regular maintenance always done on time and latest just last week :)

Out of curiosity, how much did you get for it? Looks like they're going for around $24k USD around here (~$18k Euros), from what I can tell. I had been planning to sell my 2008 GSR when the Tesla comes, but I think I might hang onto it for awhile for track days. Decisions...

Side note: There are at least of few previous ex-Evo owners. I figured there had to be a few.

I got 23.5k€, the VAT is 20% so remove that for comparison. Only extras I had were the new skid plate and second set of front suspensions with broken shocks in them (the springs etc are fine) as spare parts. However the summer tires were too worn to be used again so that was a reduction (swapped from them only this Monday).

Basically it's the same car 2008 GSR, mine had 62.5k km on it at sale time.