Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mixed Model year parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took the frunk out.

Just be aware - the "non-heat pump" Model 3's have an A/C compressor with a big heatsink that sure looks like the heat pump. It's pretty darn large.

Here's a "non heat pump" Model 3 under the trunk tub....

ydAtuldkeqjNPS8-oSAGMMdbtYQxVVvJAGc1l0wqzDM.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Mine looks very different, it also roars very loudly from the front fan when the heat is active, you can feel a large volume of air being moved through the front ventilation shutters.

If you took the frunk out, did you take pictures of your model 3 with a heat pump? I am sure people would like to see pictures of what a model 3 with the heat pump looks like under there, especially since you mention it looks significantly different.

Reactions: dmurphy
If you took the frunk out, did you take pictures of your model 3 with a heat pump? I am sure people would like to see pictures of what a model 3 with the heat pump looks like under there, especially since you mention it looks significantly different.

I didn't though it looked very similar to the pictures of the model Y I've seen floating around. Once I'm back in town from work I'll try to take some pictures.