Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile app question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a silly question about the mobile app. I'm scheduled to take delivery of my new M3P this weekend (yay!), but right now, my mobile app is only displaying (2) buttons when I open it. Watch Video Guide & Get Support.

Will this automatically change to my cars settings when I take delivery, or am I supposed to input the VIN # to unlock my car?

I got a call from my delivery center that the car was on the way for home delivery. I opened the app and was surprised to see my car showed up. I was told it would not show up until I "accepted delivery" on my account, but there is was. Was fun tracking the car all the way to my house! Took a screenshot when they were driving.

Tim

IMG_2077.PNG

I got a call from my delivery center that the car was on the way for home delivery. I opened the app and was surprised to see my car showed up. I was told it would not show up until I "accepted delivery" on my account, but there is was. Was fun tracking the car all the way to my house! Took a screenshot when they were driving.

Tim

View attachment 676920

Thats because you are in texas, and own the car before its actually delivered to you.

OP, tesla enters the car into your account. It wont show up in the account until you accept delivery (the car is yours, legally) and the tesla rep releases it to your account. If you are someplace tesla cant sell (like texas) that happens before the car is delivered to you because you own it before they deliver it.

• Informative
Reactions: TBrownTX