Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile App still not connecting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there was a large outage a couple of days ago. My mobile app still will not connect to my car. 2013 P85+ and recently had the new MCU and LTE installed. Tried restarting the app.

Are there any others out there still experiencing the same issue or any tips on how to get mine to work again?

Thank you

Has your car ever connected after havine the MCU upgraded? I've seen many reports where Tesla either forgets to perform a final step to fully enable mobile access, or that step fails. If you were able to connect after the MCU upgrade, then that would not be it.

I am also having problems with the Tesla app (11:50PM Pacific time, Sunday 11/21/21). My phone screen goes black for about a minute, then the spinning wheel just spins. I restarted my phone and it still will not connect. This is not a huge problem, but I know there is a message waiting from Tesla Service (I have an appointment in the morning.). My car is a 2017 model S 100D.

I had similar issues where I couldn’t get to the service portion of the app to communicate because the app wasn’t working and not connecting to the car. It’s all pretty goofed up.

I was actually able to briefly connect to my car when it was ready for pickup. This was maybe Friday. And then it disconnected shortly after and never reconnected. So I’m not sure what’s up. I’ll try restarting the car computers and then send in another service ticket I guess.