TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Mobile Charger - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by dark, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark

dark Member

Mobile Charger

I got an extra charger from Tesla, it is brand new, never used. Tesla is going to give me the bag and 5-15 adapter in a week and I will include everything.

From Tesla online, this cost $650 + tax + shipping, and I am asking $550 + shipping. My price is firm and reasonable, don't low ball me. I will not reply!!!

List Date: 2/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mobile Charger
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    jA8H2FbWPmBG.jpg

2. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

You'll have better luck if you drop the price. Not just a little, a good bit. You're asking price is too much plus you're asking for shipping.

I've seen these go between $450-525 Max. and that included the bag and the 110V adapter that normally comes with it from Tesla. Also Tesla will give you one year warranty on the charger if it fails as well as with the adapters if it fails, swapping it out.

The $450 one that went also included the J1772 adapter.

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

J1772 adapter? Why would you need one with that?

If it had a J1772 end instead of Model S end then it was a "J-Esla" modified unit.

4. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

This one below. I should have used to wording, "J1772 to Model-S" adapter, to be more clear.

The person selling included it but actually didn't specify it in the ad. They threw it for that they didn't need it I guess. They could have picked up an extra $50-70 if they sold it alone:

J1773_1024x1024.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked at this original ad that the poster modified or I may have missed:

"Tesla is going to give me the bag and 5-15 adapter in a week and I will include everything."

So that's better for the prospective buyer. The bag is nice and the 110v adapter is good to have in an emergency.

5. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I hope everyone can calm down here. Letting a seller know that you think their item may be overpriced seems fine, but this seems to be getting a bit personal.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it.
    If your item doesn't sell, re-list it at a lower price or don't sell it.

6. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Some posts got zapped off to snippiness. Please be polite folks. Closing this thread since the seller says the item has sold elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.