Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Connector Order Cancelled?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else had issues getting a mobile connector? I've had one on order since June 16, I emailed Tesla asking when it will ship since my vehicle is scheduled for delivery on Saturday. I checked this morning and the order was cancelled. No cancellation confirmation, no communication, no refund, just cancelled.

I just ordered another one, but it's a complete black hole and I have no idea why my original order was cancelled.

Anyone else have issues with their mobile order connector? Is there anyway to get in touch with Tesla's orders department other than the email listed that takes 2 weeks for a response?

Very weird. I ordered one at the beginning of Sept and it was on my doorstep 4 days later.

Also returned the wall connector and refund was processed 3 days after shipping.

Did you order one with the car order?

Interesting.

I ordered it on June 16 with my original order. A model Y AWD popped up and I switched orders to that, but that fell through so I placed a new Model 3 Order on OCT 30 and it's being delivered on Saturday. I kept my original Mobile connector order from June 16 and it never shipped. Today it was cancelled with no communication.

Just ordered it again. Hoping it ships soon and they refund me for the cancelled order.

Interesting.

I ordered it on June 16 with my original order. A model Y AWD popped up and I switched orders to that, but that fell through so I placed a new Model 3 Order on OCT 30 and it's being delivered on Saturday. I kept my original Mobile connector order from June 16 and it never shipped. Today it was cancelled with no communication.

Just ordered it again. Hoping it ships soon and they refund me for the cancelled order.
Unfortunately, it probably fell through the cracks when the car order was switched. That was also when there were issues with even getting mobile connectors.

Worth asking your delivery team maybe? They might be able to get ahold of someone in shop fulfillment. My local team was very helpful through the full process.

Reactions: Jman841