Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Connector with NEMA 5-15 & 14-50 Adapters unopened box

I am a recent Tesla Model Y owner since last 2 weeks.
I ordered a mobile connector with NEMA 5-15 & 14-50 Adapters(Unopened Box) from tesla online but it was misplaced by UPS initially and finally its delivered to me today.
In the mean time I purchased the mobile connector from the local service center on the day of my car delivery.
I want to sell the mobile connector as it was ordered initially 5 months ago and tesla online orders not showing any interest for a return.
I want to sell it for $216.50, please let me know if anyone interested to buy it

Attachments

• Tesla Mobile Connector.JPG
    Tesla Mobile Connector.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 79

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC