Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the MC for my MYLR on 10/29...Just curious if others have done the same and if they've received theirs yet? All I have is the confirmation e-mail, and when I go under order history, it shows "Null" with a link to Fedex....Im guessing theres supply chain issues, but wondering what others experience has been. Thanks!

Mongo

I ordered the MC for my MYLR on 10/29...Just curious if others have done the same and if they've received theirs yet? All I have is the confirmation e-mail, and when I go under order history, it shows "Null" with a link to Fedex....Im guessing theres supply chain issues, but wondering what others experience has been. Thanks!

Mongo
Maybe go on the app or email them asking for an update. Pretty sure they are just slow in fulfilling but doesn't her to ping them to see what's up. Funny but when I order anything from Tesla, I expect super slow turnaround time, like I'm conditioned due to the long wait time with the car itself, lol

So I got a random notification from UPS Tesla was delivering something today...not home, but can assume it was the MC...Wish Tesla would get their customer service side in tact, its too bad...

Mongo