TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mobile Service needs a check up.

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by SabrToothSqrl, Dec 10, 2019.

1. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

Submitted for service for water in rear right tail light. Sent 2 pics on the app.

Get a text 5 min later. "please send us photos and describe which light"

I let them know that the information was submitted in the app.
    If you don't point these type of things out... they will never change.

Honestly, I expected more. Love the cars since 2015. Disappointed with support since 2018.

2. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

*Service needs a checkup... There, fixed it for you... :)

Jeff

3. SabrToothSqrl

They actually ordered the parts a month ago. Parts are in. Why am I being asked questions like this? Do they keep zero records?

4. SabrToothSqrl

Omg. They confirmed the date and mobile service. Hour later they try to change it to an hour drive away. I swear to F they are just trying to piss me off at this point. I didn’t ask for that change. No you can’t just do that. Such *sugar* service. Really hate this service center. 5E242A51-A47E-4DBF-AE68-B595E8AD330E.png

5. SabrToothSqrl

Omg. How do you get a human to discuss this issue with? On the Phone?

I feel like I am living in some dystopian future where humans do not actually exist.
    There are no phone call options?!

how are we so willing to let them hide their crappy service behind no phone calls?!