Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Service problem in Michigan

joongsoo

May 29, 2019
Michigan, United States
8FAECB86-13FA-410A-9986-FBDE9AE6C2AF.jpeg
A mobile tech came out to fix a harness back in june or july and he didn’t put on my bumper back on correctly and when he came back out a MONTH later, he damaged my car. I noticed my bumper was not aligned and was sticking out and also had a chip in the paint as I was unwrapping my car to get it rewrapped(my bumper was “fixed” before the wrap). And I know it was not caused by the wrapping company because the bumper was not taken off for installation. I reached out to a service center and they told me someone from mobile service would reach out within 24-48 hours and no contact even 1-2 weeks later. Got annoyed and went to a body shop to get it put on correctly and to touch up the paint where the mobile tech had chipped. They told me whoever that has previously taken the bumper off had pulled too hard and had bent the bracket and thats why it wont align. Then I called the service center again and they told me they will take care of everything when I bring it to Toledo for my appointment(for something else). Has anyone else had a problem with mobile service in Michigan or anywhere else? I do not like mobile service in Michigan and will probably never use them again.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC